Murdered Voices

Thursday, March 23, 2017



700-Pound Man Who Could Barely Walk Loses Almost 400 Pounds: 'It Was A Long Road'

Maya Chung Wed, Mar 22 1:04 PM PDT
 
After Sal Paradiso’s father died when he was a teenager, he found his comfort in food.
Paradiso, 35, was a senior in high school when his 42-year-old dad suffered a massive heart attack and in order to cope, Paradiso sometimes ate upwards of 10,000 calories per day.
Before he knew it, he was staring down at a scale that read almost 700 pounds.
Read: Husband Loses 170 Pounds to Impersonate Elvis and Serenade His Dying Wife
“I was always the heavy kid in school. It started to spiral right after my father died in late 1998 and just continued," Paradiso told InsideEdition.com. "I knew at the rate I was going that I wasn’t going to make it. I knew that if I wanted to get to 40 I needed to make a drastic change."
Paradiso couldn’t even walk 30 feet without his legs giving out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment