Sunday, April 17, 2016
What You Must Do For Yourself
A man’s life must mean something. Do not die and leave your children in despair. You must stand up. Do not die and leave your child without an inheritance. An inheritance can be just a dream, it can be a thought. An inheritance can be a symbol. Leave something behind so your children can build on.
Now here is the list of changes women will have to make to reduce the number of murders by 30%:
1. Be quiet, shut up and stop talking. Do you know how many women have been murdered because they did not stop talking? If you are always talking you cannot observe and evaluate.
2. If you go to a bar by yourself, leave the bar by yourself. Bars, nightspots, tavern and other nightspots are littered with sexual predators. Let no man give you are drink. Never leave your drink on the counter and once a man begins chatting with you stop drinking. He may put GHB in your drink.
3. God said adultery is a sin. You should get psychiatric help if you continue to seek relationships with married men. To reap satisfaction from making love to a woman’s husband in her bed is a sickness you developed because of the numerous rejections you have experienced. No amount of sin will redeem your wounded spirit. Go to the Lord and ask him to heal you.
4. Stop arguing. Don’t threaten. Look at the number of women murdered during arguments. People threaten because they are frustrated and feel helpless in handling their problems.
5. Do not let non-related males live in your home. These men should find lodging elsewhere. You are teaching your children fornication is an acceptable behavior. Do your do outside the home.
6. Do not let anyone using alcohol or drugs near your children. They cannot spend the night. Your home exists for the protection of your children not as a haven for the weary or a lounge rat.
7. Do not let non-related males baby-sit your children.
8. Children are not your tools to use to punish their fathers. He maybe your husband but he is their father. In the Bible every son is called under his father. And they love and need him just as much as they love and need you.
9. Sex before marriage is a sin, your fatherless child will pay for your sin. Fornication is wrong because it is the innocent that pays for your indiscretions. Fatherless children should be protected with the utmost diligence. Their environment should be controlled. They cannot be exposed to any and every one.
10. Stop berating and criticizing other females. Keep your comments and insults to yourself. Envy and jealousy is staring you in the face. Your hatred for your sister-in-law is because she keeps a better home than you and because she is educated and you are not.
11. Stop making unfounded assumptions.
12. Stay away from negative people, whose only activity is talking.
13. Stop using alcohol and drugs to solve your problems.
14. Turn the television off.
15. Re-evaluate your girlfriends. Do not let her suggestions lead you into sin. You are responsible for your moral decisions.
16. Stop discussing your sex life with your coworkers and friends. You are setting yourself up for betrayal.
17. Do not let friends or family live in your home. If they are out doors rent them a room. Your home is for your family members only.
18. Do not commit fornication just because you use a birth control devise.
19. Do not commit adultery. God said adultery is a sin. Just because you husband commits adultery does not open the door for you to follow him.
20. Stop all illicit affairs.
21. Stops whining to every one you meet including your husband.
22. Stop nagging.
23. Stop being a doormat. Leave!
24. Stop bringing children into this world that are fatherless.
25. Grow up and take responsibility for your children and your marriage.
26. Clean your home and fix your hair. Children are sensitive to the appearance of their parents and home.
27. Go back to school. Life is about development and change.
28. Get a job. Be careful while traveling to and from home.
29. Talk to your son about sex, birth control and his sexuality.
30. Teach your son to respect women by example.
31. Stop inviting your son over to your home without his wife so he can meet his ex-girlfriend(s).
32. Stop talking about your son about his wife. He did not marry you he married her.
33. Mothers stop borrowing money from one son to save another son draining the family of its finance. Just because the delinquent son favors the man you loved.
34. Grandmothers stop trying to take your daughter-in-law’s children. You destroyed her marriage and now you want to take her children.
35. Whatever your husband buys for you keep it to yourself.
36. Do not let your girlfriend advise you to commit a sin.
37. Teach your sons how to extricate themselves from dangerous situations developed by their friends and acquaintances. Teach them to say No! Teach them to leave the area.
38. You need to lose weight. Your weight is lowering your self-esteem.
39. Teach your son that drugging their date’s drink is wrong. Teach your sons the difference between rape and sexual permission.
If you do not speak well change
If you drink too much change
If you smoke too much change
If you eat too much change
If you talk too much change.
If you are angry all the time change
If you are unhappy all the time change
Women Must Always Be Alert!
You Must Always Snoop, Listen and Pry!
Excerpt from Murder In The Family
Please remember this statement
You have a 100% chance of looking into the face of a rapist every time you speak to a man. It does not matter if this man is your father, brother, cousin, uncle or grandfather, or whether the man is a uniform police officer or a fireman. Every time you speak to a man you have the possibility of speaking to a rapist as testified by the number of women being raped and murdered in this country. Any time you look into the face of a man you must realize you are looking into the face of a rapist. We do not care if the man is White; the young and White kill as often and with as much frequency as the old and Black. Nothing precludes a man from being a rapist. Nothing! A man’s heights, his weight, the shape of his head, his hair color his shoe size or his race does not determine his proclivity to rape. Any time you look into the face of a man you must realize you have a 100% chance of looking into the face of a rapist. This is a life saving assumption. To think counter to this assumption is to put your life in that man’s hands.
Two cases in point - In 1985 Bennie Adams of Ohio was dating Gina Gay Tenney’s neighbor. What no one knew is Mr. Adams was watching Ms. Tenney. He continued his surveillance of her until he was able to enter her apartment where he raped and murdered Gina Tenny. It was reported October 7, 2014 in the article '7th Heaven' Dad Stephen Collins Admits to Molesting Underage Girl, Fallout Reaches Hollywood, by Suzy Byrne that actor Stephen Collin confessed to his now ex-wife that he molested an underage girl and expose himself to two others.
Human behavior does not follow the predictability of a roll of the dice therefore we say, the next time you look into the face of a man you must realize how great the possibility is that you are looking into the face of a rapist because the number of rapists in the country is growing. We are all not the same. Not all men are rapists, but we know that the vast majority of rapists are men. Any time you look into the face of a man you must realize you are looking into the face of a rapist. We do not care if the man is White; the young and White kill as often and with as much frequency as the old and Black. Nothing precludes a man from being a rapist. Nothing! We can prove this statement. All you have to do is read the number of old rape and murder cases being solved by DNA. Men living in our community sitting down to breakfast and dinner with their wife and children are now being convicted in our courtrooms for rapes they committed 10 12 or 15 years ago. When asked their neighbors say, “Oh he was a really nice guy. Give you the shirt off his back.” Little did the neighbor know he was living next door to a rapist.
Any time you look into the face of a man you must realize you have a 100% chance of looking into the face of a rapist. This is a life-saving assumption. To think counter to this assumption is to put your life in that man’s hands. Accepting this fact may save your life or you can avoid being raped. When you look in the face of your neighbor, coworker, cousin, grandfather, brother, father, or husband, you have a 100% chance of looking in the face of a person who will rape or kill you. There are no exceptions. The conviction of Colonel Russell Williams, a top commander in the Canadian Air Force, of rape and murder and the conviction Thomas McCarthy, 44, a well-known firefighter of Fairview Park, Ohio, for rape is proof of what the Institute says that every time you look into the face of a man you have a 100% chance of looking into the face of a rapist. There are no exceptions. Make an exception lose your life. Make no assumption you might make it to old age.
Excerpt from The Career Rapist Copyrighted 2014-15contact us at email@example.com We are available for speaking engagements. Please copy and give to (5) women asking them to do the same. Your actions will save lives.
WHEN LEFT ALONE WITH THE DEVIL MEN BECOME MONSTERS.
Read the information in this packet carefully and often because sometime in your life this information will apply to you.
If you are smart you can avoid some common dangers such as contacting the HIV virus, - do not have sex without a Condon. That is right No Sex Without a Condon. No sex without proof that the person has been tested. No official test no sex. Many people now have multiple sex partners. Sex is a recreation to them. You may just be one of their sex partners. If you do not want to end up in a nursing home dying of HIV/AIDS weighing 90 pounds you will never have sex without a Condon. When you have sex with a man, you are having sex with everyone he has gone to bed with for years. Have some pride about yourself, do not engage in extramarital sex. In fact be more selective in your sex partner and wait until marriage. Stop being so trusting of the man that smiles at you, sex offenders smile, and they also rape. Try not to walk alone, do not drink at Frat parties, stop giving out your address like candy. Never let a man hand you a drink. If you leave your drink to go to the bathroom or to dance, purchase another drink. Remember sex offenders also run in packs so when you meet a pair of men in a bar be more than careful decline any invitation to go to another party or to be walked to your car or to be accompanied home.. Be more willing to keep your car repaired than purchasing a new dress. Reliable transportation will save your life. Purchase tires that you can drive on if you get a puncture. If you go shopping never parked next to a van, when you come out of the store and there is a van next to your car go back into the store and ask to have someone accompany you to your car. Do not approach your car if a van is parked near you. Pay attention to the men that live around you especially the man that stands outside smoking. Most sex offenders use outside activities as a reconnaissance. Stop bringing unrelated males into your home to live with your children. If the man needs a place to stay he needs to go to a shelter. Do not bring these men into your home to babysit. Your children deserve to be protected and to be respected. They should not be subjected to the presence of every Tom Dick and Harry you meet. Hollering and screaming after your child is raped and murdered means nothing. It you have to have sex go to his home. If he is homeless or jobless you should never pull down your panties. You and no woman walking can tell that a man is not a rapist just by looking at him. Your children deserve to be protected not exploited. Bringing unrelated men into the home is why so many Black men and Black women do not have respect for Black women and why Black boys do not have respect for their mothers and wives. Ask yourself how many Black women do you see actually respecting other Black women? All these women do is make demeaning statements against others. Deal with the meanness and envy in you instead of comparing your breast size to that of another woman. If you want to know why you are disliked at work or you are not invited out to social functions look to your mouth your willingness to gossip and to tear others down. Your mouth has kept you from hundreds of opportunities. You must think. You must read and you must change. Tradition and ignorance is killing Black Women. It is hard to confront the jealousy and envy in oneself but it must be done to raise healthy children. If our children are to survive we must change.
Essays Copyrighted 2012 www.touchedbythelight.us contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We are available for speaking engagements. Please copy and give to (5) women asking them to do the same. Your actions will save lives.